REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The North Dakota Department of Commerce is soliciting proposals for professional services related to international trade promotion and fund-raising for the development and interim management of the North Dakota Trade Promotion Authority for the promotion of North Dakota products and improving international trade and performance reporting.
The approximate schedule is as follows:
- Issue RFP, October 20, 2003
- Deadline for submission of questions, October 27, 2003, 12 p.m.
- Responses to questions/RFP addendum will be issued October 31, 2003, 5 p.m.
- Deadline for submission of proposals, November 14, 2003, 2 p.m.
- Evaluation of proposals completed by approximately, November 21, 2003, 5 p.m.
- State of North Dakota issues Notice of Intent to Award a Contract by November 24, 2003 5 p.m.
- Approximate contract start, December 1, 2003, 8 a.m.
State law requires vendors desiring to bid on state contracts to become approved. To be added to North Dakota's Vendor's Registry, go to www.state.nd.us/csd/spo/vendor-reg-cert.html.com
For information or a copy of the RFP, contact Cyrena Weeks at the ND Department of Commerce, PO Box 2057, Bismarck, North Dakota 58502-2057; T: (701) 328-5311 or email [email protected].
BACK TO HOME PAGE